Sunday, March 5, 2017

Week 4!

The weeks are flying by with these pups! We are having so much fun loving and playing with them. Our boys spend a lot of time getting to know the pups and are trying to "train" them all before they leave ;) It won't be long before we are sending them off to their forever homes!
They are getting more and more playful every day and are starting to drive Scout crazy with 11 pups always trying to nurse whenever she get near.  Scout is being a great mom and it is amazing how she knows each pup individually and she pays special attention to each one. This coming week the final payment is due for all pups that are flying. I will send an invoice and you can pay it whenever, I ask you try to get it paid before March 10th so I can get crates ordered and so we can make sure everything is cleared before I book flights. I can book flights two weeks before puppies fly out. I take care of all the travel arrangements so all you need to do is tell me what airport you would like your puppy flown to and I will let you know exactly where you need to pick it up and what time to be there! It is an extremely easy process and we have never had any problems with flying pups. You can expect your pup to be flown on March 31st. Depending on the time your pup flies out and how long the flight is, your pup will definitely be to it's destination within that day. I try to get them on a direct flight or the quickest route so they don't have to be in the kennel too long. I will communicate more about this with the families that are having their pups flown next week. Here are the pups pictures from this week, I'm not going to lie, they are getting pretty tricky to take a good still picture because they are getting so active but hopefully you can see what they are looking like!

Males:

Brown




Yellow



Blue




Green




Black




Grey





Females:

Cream





 Red



Pink



Purple







No comments:

Post a Comment